CredibleBH provides a forum for users to interact with other members of the community. Credible’s Partner Community Forums promote constructive dialogue between partner agencies while also providing a platform for information exchange. Members’ participation in the forum is subject to special rules to encourage respect for all points of view, creative solutions, and maximum participation.
CredibleBH provides users with a forum where they can interact with other members of the community. Credible provides a platform for the exchange of information between partners by hosting a partner community forum. In order for all points of view to be respected, creative solutions proposed and maximum participation encouraged, our partners are bound by certain rules.
CredibleBH Forum Login Procedure
Follow these steps to log into the Partner Community Forum on the Official Portal:
- The official registration portal for the CredibleBH Partner Community Forum is https://credible.vanillacommunities.com/.
- Enter your email address, username, and password in the appropriate fields.
- If you forgot your password, you can use the Forgot your Password option to retrieve it.
- To create an account on the platform, click the Create an Account button if you are your first visitor.
- After entering your information, click Connect.
- Once you have logged in, you will be redirected to the forum portal where you can access your account.
Forum Rules and Guideline
- Partner agencies can connect through the Credible Partner Community Forum and exchange information about Credible. Below are the forum rules for all members that encourage respect, creative thinking, and maximum participation.
- Reliable software, behavioral trends, or learning opportunities should be addressed in posts.
- Always maintain a respectful and tolerable tone.
- No reliable contact details, personal information or confidential interactions are allowed in the posts.
- Make sure all comments are relevant to the category.
- Discussions should not be monopolized by a single user. All members are encouraged to ask questions or comments.
- No one may post content that is intentionally false or defamatory, inaccurate, offensive, vulgar, hateful, offensive, obscene, profane, sexual, threatening, which violates the privacy or the law.
- Credible can remove posts and discussions, and any posts or comments that violate the guidelines can be edited, closed, or voided.